Re: Backend API

 Sadly this is the only version i managed to build and run correctly under
Windows. Maybe in the future i will work my way toward a Windows build
solution for the 2.3 version but just now i have other priorites ( i.e the
production of a quick and small demo ). What does the community think about
the boost jam build tool?? I had very nice experiences with it and in my
opinion it solves many of the common problems encountered working with
makefiles on multiple platforms.

>The *tool* hooks are used by slaptools (slapcat, slapadd, ...). They
 Nice, I don't need them... :)
  Thanks,
Luca