Re: Move SLAPI in an overlay...

>>We do, see slapi_over_response() in slapi/slapi_overlay.c (formerly
>>slapi_op_response()).
>
>I see.  I wonder if calling slapi_int_call_plugins() without placing the
>original bd_info and be_private is appropriate.

I think a better solution, which I have working now, is to have
access_allowed() call frontendDB->bd_info->bi_access_allowed()
(which is ordinarily slap_access_allowed()) in the case that
the backend did not provide a bi_access_allowed implementation.

That allows global overlays to implement ACL checking.

-- Luke