Cannot Delete LDAP Entry

 When I try to do a delete on an entry for my LDAP I'm getting an error
message using the following line:

# ldapdelete -W -x -D 'cn=Manager,dc=mydomain,dc=com''cn=Tracey
Gates,dc=mydomain,dc=com'
"Delete Result: No such object (32)
Matched DN: dc=yoursummit,dc=com"

I do a search and list everything I get (snippet):

# tgates, People, yoursummit, com
dn: uid=tgates,ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=com
cn:: VHJhY2V5IEdhdGVzIA==
sn: Gates
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: shadowAccount
userPassword:: e2NyeXB0fUd2aWFZU0d3SGlEUlk=
uid: tgates
uidNumber: 501
gidNumber: 501
loginShell: /bin/bash
homeDirectory: /home/tgates
shadowLastChange: 10877
shadowMin: 0
shadowMax: 999999
shadowInactive: -1
shadowWarning: 7
shadowFlag: 0
shadowExpire: -1

I don't know why it's not allowing me to delete it.  I've tried to
delete it using uid=tgates also using the exact dn listed "dn:
uid=tgates,ou=People,dc=mydomain,dc=com" but nothing works.

I am also unable to search the ldap using the following:

#ldapsearch -x -b 'cn=Tracey Gates,dc=mydomain,dc=com'
version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

# numResponses: 1

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  I can't seem to
find anything out of the google for this error that works.

Tracey Gates
Lead Developer
tgates@yoursummit.com
1350 South Boulder, Third Floor / Tulsa, OK 74119-3203
Phone 918-663-0991 / Fax 918-663-0840
This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above;
may be confidential and/or legally privileged; and, must be treated as
such in accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
communication, or any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and
then delete the message from your computer system immediately.