back-ldap/back-meta testing

I'm doing quit a bit of work in developing and strenghtening back-ldap and
back-meta, resulting in recent concurrency tests that allowed to point out
few issues.  However, these tests take quite a bit of time, and address
components of the OpenLDAP suite that are of limited usefulness.  I'm
considering the opportunity to move them in separate test blocks, much
like what was done for back-sql tests, so that regular users don't need to
run long tests for each remote database type.

Essentially, I'd add a "make ldap" and "make meta" test block that would
run as the last tests (right before sql tests) using the bdb backend for
the remote servers.  I'd put test035-6 in "make meta", and test028-9 and
test039 in "make ldap".  The tests would be named ldap-testXXX and
meta-testXXX, as currently done for sql-tests.

I'm not (yet) fully convinced of this idea because there might be subtle
interactions between the proxy and the remote server that would only be
highlighted by running the same proxy test with the different backend
types, though.

Comments?

p.

--