Re: back-config, overlays

> I have back-ldap, the chain and the translucent overlays working fine
> with table-driven parsing.  I'm also able to bootstrap back-ldap from an
> empty slapd.conf.

One issue is that (I guess) if we let the administrator change the URI of
back-ldap, the cached connections should be invalidated...  I'm afraid
this will cause problems with those that are in use, since libldap calls
in general don't like being passed a NULL ld.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it