Re: back-config, overlays

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

I'll be working at back-ldap, back-meta and the chain and rwm overlays; I
plan to make some use of subordinate entries for back-meta targets. We'll
need to discuss further the configuration of the rewrite directives...

I have back-ldap, the chain and the translucent overlays working fine with table-driven parsing. I'm also able to bootstrap back-ldap from an empty slapd.conf. There's one issue I'd like to be cross checked. The overlay db_config infrastructure seems to forget to handle be_cf_ocs. I'm not sure I even understand the need of be_cf_ocs, as opposed to bi_cf_ocs. I had everything working by temporarily replacing be_cf_ocs with the related bi_cf_ocs, if any, before calling the related db_config function. Please review

	backover.c  1.50 -> 1.51

	translucent.c  1.2 -> 1.3

And, of course, all back-ldap.

Ciao, p.