Re: removing global_schemacheck and SLAPD_LASTMOD flags (Was: commit: ldap/servers/slapd bconfig.c modify.c proto-slap.h schema_check.c schemaparse.c slapadd.c)

kurt@OpenLDAP.org wrote:

bconfig.c and back-sql.

Looking at back-sql, it seems that always requiring an entry to comply with the schema after modifications may actually be too strict if one decides to only partially map data from LDAP to SQL. In this case, the schema checking should be required by a database specific switch rather than a global switch. I suggest we replace global_schemacheck with some BACKSQL_SCHEMA_CHECK() macro. Should I go ahead?

p.