Re: HEADS-UP: back-monitor

> No changes to the data represented in the current default tree structure
> should change (if it does, it's an error); the only significant change I'm
> foreseeing is the possibility to split the connection info into separate
> attributes for the tokens of the long string that describes the (sometimes
> obscure) connection parameters

Another eception to the above statement is with the SLAPI plugins;
currently, they're listed as multivalued attributes for the database entry
the're defined for.  I'd like to add a SLAPI subsystem that lists loaded
symbols, and add a child for each plugin that is loeaded; they should be
listed abelow the database they're configured for; I'd use the frontend
pseudo-database for global ones.

SLAPI users please holler if this has implications on your activity, so
that we can coordinate.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati