Hardcode "description" and "seeAlso"

I'm consistently using "description" and "seeAlso" in back-monitor to
present the description of what an entry is monitoring and to represent
loose relationships between entries.  I think their usage is appropriate,
and I'd prefer to avoid defining a "monitorDescription" and
"monitorSeeAlso"; this suggests the opportunity to hardcode these
well-known and standard track definitions, taking advantage of the jump
between 2.2 and 2.3, because the need to define monitor schema __after__
core.schema is loaded, and pending the definition of these attributes, is
limiting the versatility of back-monitor, significantly on the side of its
customization by dynamic modules.  See also
<http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200504/msg00106.html>.

Objections?

p.

--