Moving backends to table-driven config...

Howard,

I'd like to start moving back-ldap and maybe some other backend to table-driven configure, and there's a couple of issues I'd like to clarify before I start.

1) In back-bdb, you added a bdb_back_init_cf() function; I don't understand its need: in fact it's just called inside bdb_back_initialize(), so my guess is that you wanted to keep the bdbcfg structure static and confined in the config.c module. Is this correct?

p.