Re: back-config, includes

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:

Sorry, I think I misunderstood.  I thought 'schema={0}core.ldif'
was an RDN and a filename.

You should do an ldapsearch against cn=config and see exactly what's been implemented.
"cn={0}core" is the RDN, the filename has the ".ldif" suffix appended to the RDN. (This should be changed to something like "schema={0}core" instead of using "cn" here, I think.)

No problem with '{}' in filenames (though '=' could be a problem),
and maybe no problem with keeping some LDIFs in other directories -
we'd just need support for 'schema={7}/site/ldap/schema/foo.ldif'.

Ugh. back-ldif doesn't support that, not sure I want to expose pathnames in RDNs. Not sure back-ldif could be cleanly modified to handle that either...