Re: test034 doesn't like back-monitor?

Howard Chu wrote:

The test034 script appends a config keyword to the slapd.conf file when it says "configuring local slapd with translucent_strict" which only works if the translucent overlay is the last clause in the conf file. That part of the script would need to be rewritten to do something more sophisticated if you think this change is really important.

I totally missed that part. Of course, it's not so important; moreover, "database monitor" can be the first database. I'll give it a try, or just drop it.

Ciao, p.