Re: commit: ldap/tests/scripts test028-idassert conf.sh

I'd be happy to play with quick fix, and see if I can get everything playing nicely together. It at least would be a good proof-of-concept. :)

I've prepared the quick fix to allow administrative binds from back-ldap via SASL. It works with DIGEST-MD5, now the challenge is see if it works with GSSAPI as well. You can find it at <http://www.sys-net.it/~ando/Download/back-ldap-sasl-acl-auth.patch>. There's a short description of how to make it work at the top. It's been generated with HEAD as of today.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience. I'm not going to commit it immediately because there's plenty to cleanup, and I barely checked that the tsts are still working, but there might be more.

Ciao, p.