Re: [JunkMail] Re: Wishes for set ACLs

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

At 03:40 PM 3/17/2005, Howard Chu wrote:

And then move the mutex into the chk_crypt routine itself.

Moving the mutex into -lutil might be a bit problematic. The library is designed not to require -lldap_r (or -lldap or -llber).

You could resolve the problem by moving lutil_passwd into
slapd(8).

Hm.... OK. We don't need to move lutil_passwd, just the chk_sasl and chk_crypt functions. Since we can register password mechs from outside the library, this is easy enough.