Re: Wishes for set ACLs

Howard Chu wrote:

We actually only use one locker ID per thread. But, the txn pointer does need to be propagated, and looking thru HEAD acl.c:aci_set_gather() I see this isn't happening there, so this is a problem for sets. I think I can fix this pretty easily.

Thanks for the fix. I've been finally able to get a deadlock, which is not addressed by your fix because more than one thread is involved. Suggestions about how to fix it?

p.