Re: back-config

Ralf Haferkamp wrote:

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 06:10, Howard Chu wrote:

Now that I've got all of the frontend and back-bdb config keywords
implemented (read-only) I'd appreciate some feedback on the schema
etc. before moving ahead to doing the write operations.

It's great to see this feature getting implemented. One thing I was missing during a quick test is the "index" directive for back-bdb. But maybe that just not implemented right now.

This is now present, although I haven't done anything with component references. Someone more familiar with that needs to handle it.