entryDN not allowed in compare

[possibly related to ITS#3491]

I note that entryDN is not allowed in compare.  Of course that's trivial,
because the assertion is always true if the asserted value is equal to the
requested DN, but I wonder why not, say, just perform the check in the
frontend?  All in all what would be really missing is access control,
which could be performed by calling backend_attribute().  The whole
compare operation could be performed in the frontend by calling
backend_attribute().  In some sense, access to entryDN should be equal to
access to the pseudo-attribute "entry".

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati