Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd connection.c

> would anticipating the call to cache_entry_commit() before sending result
> be an option?

no, it wouldn't, because that call simply tags the entry for insertion
into the cache.  I do not recall why be_entry_release_w() needs be called
inside the frontend, I guess it's for some update serialization issue; in
any case, I wonder if the cache can be updated before sending result from
ldbm_back_add().

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it