Re: Success Story: Perl Backend

In order to understand better the Perl backend I'm beginning to delve more into the details of OpenLDAP backends.
I've read an interesting thread on the Devel List Archive. The statement was that there's out a slapd documentation on how to write a backend. I thought to know the documentation available, but this one I did never see. Maybe someone could point me where to find it ?

thx a lot
reinhard

reinhard.e.voglmaier@gsk.com
Sent by: owner-openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org

09/12/2004 10:29

ando@sys-net.it
cc
openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
Subject
Re: Success Story: Perl Backend

>> I guess someone might feel like improving the interface, for instance
>> allowing any of the above to be passed maybe on demand?

yes. that's my intention. for this reason I asked if there's something to facilitate looking inside the code and understand it better. If there isn't I will do some documentation for my use. Maybe it'll useful for someone else as well ?

cheers

Reinhard