variable value inheriting

Hello I'm a student of RostovStateUniversity(Russia) and I'd like to hear your
opinion on the topic below.
We need to know if there was such backend or maybe patch for OpenLDAP that
implements such thing like INHERIT. It will let share
information(variables values) between objects. I exactly mean backend or part
of code which allow directory's object value(s) to be pasted in another
directory(some kind of link) without retyping. If it was not implemented we
may try to do this.
We are also interested in implementing of this feature for standart OpenLDAP
release as backend(if it will work as backend)
or as code modification.