Re: "attrs=" directive in syncrepl

The current "!" syntax is niether universally nor consistently supported to
be considered as the common attrs syntax.
For example, attrs=!<excluded attr>,!<excluded attr> .. is not supported for
non-objectClass attributes in str2anlist().
Also, attrs!=<list of excluded attrs> is supported by the attrs directive in
replica configuration, but not in acl directives.
It'll be great if we can have a consensus on the unified notation for
attribute list.
- Jong-Hyuk