Another overlay question

Hi!

As people might remember I'm working on a overlay that handles access control by using a external authorization service.

Now, using a external authorization service is of course more costly than using the internal access control, so naturally I'd like to keep the number of calls down as much as I can.

So in that context, why is it that if I issue a search *and* specify that I only want a certain set of attributes returned, my overlay still sees every attribute (not just the ones I asked for) that entries in the returnset contains ?

-- Roland