Need to malloc a callback

Howard,

in overlays/rwm.c I need to malloc a callback structure,
because it's being used throughout all subsequent
 slap_send_search_entry() calls.  I note you did something
similar in overlays/ppolicy.c, where you used the pool
allocator in op->o_tmpcalloc(), but I couldn't see any
corresponding op->o_tmpfree(); is that memory leaking?
I'm asking because I noticed that under stress the "rwm"
overlay is leaking a bit, and I haven't been able to trace
the leak.  Unless it's deeply hidden in some library call,
that's the only allocation that I'm aware of not being
freed by my code.

I think this could shed further light on how to play with
dynamic allocation within overlays.

Ando.

--
Pierangelo Masarati