Re: exact searches fail for hdb?

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
I'm experiencing something strange after my last update of HEAD: search
tests (003, 015) fail for hdb while they're successful for bdb.  Since
they share most of the code, it appears to be quite strange.  I've tracked
the searches that fail to those that involve exact or substring filters;
for instance, the following in test003:

This is essentially related to attributes that are indexed.

Anyone else noticed this?

Should be working now.