Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/overlays pcache.c

> Also, is it okay not to call acl_append() when non-NULL be is given to
> backend_startup() ?

I guess it is.  As long as backend_startup() is called with NULL when all
the -regular- databases exist, global ACLs get appended to database
specific ones.  The only case of backend_startup() called for a specific
database should be that of special purpose, internal databases like
pcache, so they should not need ACLs.  In any case I wonder if it would be
the case to split backend_startup() in backendInfo_startup(BackendInfo *)
and backendDB_startup(BackendDB *) and call each of them from inside
backend_startup(void) for all regular backends first and for all regular
databases then.  This way, we would have the possibility to startup each
special or internal database that we add, and we could even add backends
and start them up separately.

Ando.

--
Pierangelo Masarati