Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/back-bdb proto-bdb.h search.c

--On Tuesday, June 22, 2004 11:15 PM -0400 Jong-Hyuk <jongchoi@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:

They need to be patched on top of the first one.
I attach one more to this email. (also patch in addition to previous ones)
- Jong-Hyuk

I downloaded OL 2.2.14, applied all patches, and built it.

I then started up the replica's, and the master.

I deleted 7 entries from the master.

None of the deletes propagated to the replica's.

I then stopped one replica, and restarted it. The master immediately hit a segfault.

I'm now back in the situation I had at #3172 (so I assume this should indeed remain open).

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer