Re: commit: ldap/clients/tools ldapsearch.c

> It would be nice to provide a mechanism for the client to
> ask for the hard limit (which could be unlimited), for this,
> I think we should treat a request for maxint sizelimit
> as a request for the hard limit (the maximum the server was
> configured to allow to be returned).  Hence my suggestion
> to add a "max" keyword to facilitate this.

OK, the client part is there; the server's side needs
to be implemented.  Note that this somehow hijacks a
legal value (maxInt) giving it a different result.
I'm fine with this because the new meaning somehow
coincides with the oiginal, i.e. there would have been
no other means to ask for that number of entries/seconds.
I'll work on slapd tomorrow.

Ciao, Ando.

--
Pierangelo Masarati