RE: commit: ldap/servers/slapd abandon.c cancel.c

[moving to -devel]

> It occurs to me that Cancel will never remove a pending operation,
> because the Cancel exop itself will be forced onto the pending list
> whenever the pending list is non-empty. Is this important?

I guess something equivalent to tcp/ip "Out-of-Band Data" should be
implemented, to allow some operations to be prioritized.  At the moment, I
don't clearly see what part of the protocol of the implementation should
address the problem.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati