bdb and configure

I note that in HEAD/2.2 configure.in is stuffed with checks
for ol_enable_bdb = auto, but auto is no longer a valid value.
On the contrary, there are many tests for ol_enable_bdb = yes
which of course fail if ol_enable_bdb = mod, but in these
cases mod should be a synonym of yes.  As a consequence,
bdb cannot be built as a module, because of some check for api
compatibility when building ldbm.  This is not bad, because
if it's built as a module I haven't been able to make it start,
but that should be a mostly unrelated issue.

Ando.