Re: New tool

BTW, I have a bunch of changes to data/test.ldif and
data/test-ordered.ldif to add saslAuthzFrom values to some entries, in
view of a possible test on saslAuthz stuff.  Is it OK if I commit it, or
is it going to break anything in other scripts?  I think code related to
this stuff (e.g. builtin schema  and so) is always compiled by default if
one compiles slapd, but I'm not sure I got all the odds of the test suite.

Ando.