Re: BDB, endian

> I'm testing this now. Since we no longer have to worry about the custom hash
> function (with Hash databases replaced by Btree in 2.2.6) it seems this is a
> good time to get rid of the custom sort functions too. Of course, this change
> will require yet another full dump/reload (slapcat/slapadd) of any existing
> databases on Little-Endian machines.

This will force every database on x86 to be reloaded at the next release while entryCSN
format change did not affect existing databases except for the migration to the syncrepl
replication environment. As I remember correctly, entryCSN change
was made after a discussion on the entryCSN format in the software list.
Seems that HEAD is having a locking problem after the endian change though.