RE: BDB, endian

I'm testing this now. Since we no longer have to worry about the custom hash
function (with Hash databases replaced by Btree in 2.2.6) it seems this is a
good time to get rid of the custom sort functions too. Of course, this change
will require yet another full dump/reload (slapcat/slapadd) of any existing
databases on Little-Endian machines.