Re: 2.1 & 2.2 statistics, and some odd behavior that needs to be examined.

Oh... I was referring to the difference in the slapadding performance - 7~8 hours vs. 2
hours
in your old mail. But the same assesment can be applied to the read application as well,
because BDB needs to write to the memory pool even when read is performed
-> the entries read from disk drive need to be written to the BDB memory pool,
and from the viewpoint of the BDB memory pool, it is that continuous writes are taking
place when entries are brought from the database file.
- Jong