Re: LDAP_DEPRECATED in OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_2

Just copying from ldap_sasl_interactive_bind. This is after all, a list of
mechs the client is willing to use. Basically in addition to authcID and cred
the SASL bind needs to know mech and optional authzID. Maybe a flag for
whether or not to interactively prompt for missing info. I'm tempted to drop
support for interactive prompting; that appears to be one of the key
stumbling blocks a lot of people have with using ldap_sasl_interactive_bind
in their own code.

> > ldap_bind(LDAP *ld, LDAP_CONST char *id, LDAP_CONST char *cred, int
> > authmethod,
> > 	LDAPControl **sctrls, LDAPControl **cctrls, void *extra)
>
> Call it ldap_bind_ext() or something, don't reuse an old name.

How about ldap3_bind() ?