RE: commit: ldap/servers/slapd acl.c aclparse.c ad.c controls.c repl.c search.c sessionlog.c slap.h

I'm not going to recheck this, I trust you :)
The usage I was mainly concerned with, for the exclude bit,
was disjoint from without it; the case I mostly found it
useful was in using replog to replicate on another DSA
based on Lotus Notes, which required to eliminte some
objectClasses that were not relevant and required schema
modification.  Anyway I agree that your "maquillage" makes
it work reasonably and in a straightforward manner
general cases, which is a Good Thing.

Ando.
--
Pierangelo Masarati