RE: commit: ldap/servers/slapd acl.c aclparse.c ad.c controls.c repl.c search.c sessionlog.c slap.h

Well, the full line of thought was something like - I'd like the replog to
have the same filtering mechanism available as back-ldap. I.e., the ability
to map attributes and objectclasses from local to remote, including mapping
certain values to <nothing>. Currently I get this functionality by using
slurpd to replicate to an instance of back-ldap, with the desired mappings
configured there. This is kind of messy because it requires a separate slapd
instance, due to the same naming context being re-used.