Re: New Proxy cache overlay

Howard Chu wrote

I suppose I'm going to have to make a real makefile for the overlays
directory now, and do something about enabling its builds in the configure
script.

Good job!

Since overlays should be intended as user-defined layers,
with some of the most commonly used provided by the
distribution, I guess the best approach would b to provide
a general rule that compiles all the .c present in the ovrlays/
directory and links them into a library, which is later loaded
by slapd.

This requires no changes in slapd (unless strictly required)
and no changes in the build procedure.

Ando.
|   SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax:+390382476497    |