Re: new admin guide draft

>>I've almost got it working. What puzzles me is that it does not seem to
>>recover from errors. For example, if a SASL bind fails (in this case,
>>credentials had not yet become available):
>
>>Sep 17 18:25:51 ornette slapd[5619]: GSSAPI Error:  Miscellaneous failure (see text) (open(/tmp/krb5cc_0): No such file
>or directory)
>>Sep 17 18:25:51 ornette slapd[5619]: do_syncrepl: ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s failed (82)
>
>>I would expect it to retry after interval -- and I have the interval set
>>to 00:00:01 in slapd.conf.
>
>current behavior :
>- refreshOnly : will restart after the interval
>- refreshAndPersist : the syncrepl thread will be terminated

I changed the syncrepl type to refreshOnly, and (with the latest CVS) it still
does not retry after ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s() has failed.

Here is one of the syncrepl configurations:

syncrepl id=3
        provider=ldap://monk.off.padl.com
        updatedn="CN=ORNETTE,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=off,DC=padl,DC=com"
        binddn="CN=ORNETTE,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=off,DC=padl,DC=com"
        bindmethod=sasl
        saslmech=GSSAPI
        searchbase="DC=off,DC=padl,DC=com"
        filter="(objectClass=*)"