[no subject]

Howard,
For syncrepl, it is required to prevent caching for some of the internal operations (search, add, modify).
I added o_nocaching flag to the Operation structure, so the entry can be deleted at the end of operations.
I'm also wondering whether it would be easy to implement the same for the EntryInfo, esp. in back-hdb.
If the cacheability of both Entry and EntryInfo can be controllable, the syncrepl operation can be very lightweight.
- Jong

Jong Hyuk Choi
IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center - Enterprise Linux Group
P. O. Box 218, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
email: jongchoi@us.ibm.com
(phone) 914-945-3979    (fax) 914-945-4425   TL: 862-3979