Re: syncrepl questions

Quanah,
Can you try the refreshOnly configuration with the current HEAD ?
HEAD was updated to make it efficient. Major updates are :
1) do not cache entries on the internal search for present entries
2) fixed (most) memory leaks
- Jong

Jong Hyuk Choi
IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center - Enterprise Linux Group
P. O. Box 218, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
email: jongchoi@us.ibm.com
(phone) 914-945-3979    (fax) 914-945-4425   TL: 862-3979

Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu>
Sent by: owner-openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org