RE: commit: ldap/servers/slapd bind.c

>  o Bind pre-op plugins are a special case: they can return:

I forget a case here: they can also return:

	-1 -- failure, plugin sent result, abort

However the front-end does not need to examine this because this is
effectively the same as returning 1; the front-end looks at the
SLAPI_RESULT_CODE parameter, which is set by slapi_sent_ldap_result(),
to figure out whether it really succeeded or not.

>	0 -- success, nothing to do; continue with backend processing

Also, this has a symbolic name, SLAPI_BIND_SUCCESS.

Fun, eh...

-- luke