Re: where to put slapi plugins

At 01:19 PM 7/8/2003, Norbert Klasen wrote:
>where should the source code for slapi plugins go in the source tree?

contrib/...

I figure that most everything distributed by the project
will be statically linked in (possibly optionally a module)
and hence placed directly in servers/slapd/.  Of course,
there are exceptions to every rule (including exceptions
that become the rule).  At least we can defer the issue
until someone contributes functionality that is best
suited for distribution as a plugin.