Re: GNUTLS support?

At 09:31 AM 5/22/2003, Stephen Frost wrote:
>  It has come to my attention that OpenSSL has some licensing issues and
>  causes problems (at least for Debian) when being linked with programs
>  like Samba.  Due to this,

This, by itself, is not a good reason once you come to the
realization that the same issues which apply to OpenSSL
software likely applies to OpenLDAP Software (and to Cyrus
SASL and to ...).  I suggest you and your lawyer read the
complete OpenLDAP Software copyright notice.

>and the fact that support for alternatives
>  is good anyway,

Feel free to submit a patch with an original code implementing
the feature.

Kurt