Re: back-monitor requires non-builtin schema entities

Back-monitor should use a schema_prep.c like scheme for
2) ensuring required general-purpose schema is load

One can use a variant of schema_load which only registers
new elements when a definition is provided (for monitor-specific
schema) but always verifies that the element is defined (for
all needed elements).

Kurt