RE: commit: ldap/libraries/libldap cyrus.c

At 02:28 PM 4/30/2003, Howard Chu wrote:
>the Cyrus SASL API doesn't support it.

The Cyrus SASL API certainly allows an application to have
multiple SASL contexts active at once.   We need two per
session.  One for the in-progress authentication negotiations,
one for the active layers.   Aside from the new layer issue,
the only hard part is dealing with aborted negotiations.

> The code in this patch aborts an existing SASL session by sending an
anonymous Bind request.

An anonymous bind request should abort an in-progress SASL bind,
but it should live the layers in place.

Kurt