Re: openldap-2.1.16: what happened to cache.c?

At 01:21 PM 3/29/2003, Andreas wrote:
>On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 07:31:52AM -0800, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
>> > Shouldn't it be bumped then?
>> I care more that non-broken applications will automatically
>> pick up important bug fixes in non-deprecated library routines.
>In other words, openldap can't and won't guarantee compatibility between
>minor releases of the library.

The project cannot guarantee that all problems will be
discovered during releasing engineering.   As I said in
my first post on this thread, if this particular problem
had been discovered prior to release, things likely would
have been a little different.

Kurt