New Classes for OpenLDAP

Kurt,

I have transferred to the incoming ftp area the file
jldap20030203.tar.gz.
It contains CVS repository files (*.java,v) for new classes that
support LDIF and DSML.  It contains the following files.

com/
com/novell/
com/novell/ldap/
com/novell/ldap/connectionpool/
com/novell/ldap/connectionpool/Connection.java,v
com/novell/ldap/connectionpool/ListOfSharedConnections.java,v
com/novell/ldap/connectionpool/PoolManager.java,v
com/novell/ldap/connectionpool/SharedConnections.java,v
com/novell/ldap/util/
com/novell/ldap/util/DOMReader.java,v
com/novell/ldap/util/DOMWriter.java,v
com/novell/ldap/util/DSMLHandler.java,v
com/novell/ldap/util/DSMLReader.java,v
com/novell/ldap/util/DSMLWriter.java,v
com/novell/ldap/util/LDAPReader.java,v
com/novell/ldap/util/LDAPWriter.java,v
com/novell/ldap/util/LDIFReader.java,v
com/novell/ldap/util/LDIFWriter.java,v

After these are added, I will update build xml files and the package
javadoc.
In a day or two, I will also submit code for a dsml servlet that
communicates with
clients using http/soap/dsml on one side and an LDAP server on the
other.

Please add these to the jldap CVS repository for me.

Thanks,

-Steve

Steven Sonntag
Novell, Inc., The leading provider of Net business solutions
http://www.novell.com