Transactions and things :)

Good day!

I may be embarking on a project, which as one of the requirements needs to extend
OpenLDAP with transaction support. I have looked into mailing list archives etc.
and it seems that transaction support is of interest to others and attemptes have been
made to develop such.

Two things would be helpful:
1) A copy of draft-zeilenga-ldap-04.txt (transactions draft?), Google didn't find one.

2) If anyone out there had an effort put into developing transactions support,
even incomplete one - contact me, so we can potentially coordinate future work.

In previous posting on the topic Kurt states that it should be possible to use backend
db transaction support as a "first cut" method. It does seem from documentation that
Berkeley DB has transaction support as well. Any obvious drawbacks to this method,
other then potential heavy tie into the backend db options?

Thanx in advance!
--Ugen