Implementing "Class of Service" or "virtual attributes" in OpenL DAP?

All,

I've reviewed the archives and the project pages, but haven't been able to determine if v3 LDAP virtual attributes will be a likely addition to a future drop.

Is anyone working on implementing virtual attributes?

If so, is the implementation likely to follow Netscape's http://www.ldapguru.org/modules/news/article.php?item_id=102?

My goal is to minimize my LDAP schema dependency by leveraging [hopefully] OpenLDAP's ability to use virtual attributes / Class of Service (CoS) to share attributes between entries in a way that is transparent to my application[s].

Please advise if this is in the roadmap, if there is interest in collaborating on offering this extension, or if this is too far in the weeds.

Thanks,
Keith