Re: where to look first? tracing openldap issues on OSX 10.2

At 05:06 PM 2002-09-20, Luke Howard wrote:
>>If anyone knows how to build OpenLDAP on MacOS X, please
>>feel free to update the FAQ.
>
>Please note that OpenLDAP is included with Mac OS X 10.2,

I assume the poster wanted to develop OpenLDAP Software.
This is, after all, the developer's list.

Software use wise, I am sure there are some who might
prefer the latest OpenLDAP release over what Apple
chooses to package.  The platform hints serves these
folks as well.

Kurt